There are two ways to schedule a task on a Windows server: graphical (from the system tools menu) or from the command line.
1. If you have direct access to the system tools menu, click the “start” button and then go to Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Scheduled Tasks.
2. Click “Add Scheduled Task” and click “Next”
3. Select the program you want to run
4. Give the task a name
5. Select the date and time options
6. Enter your password and then click “Finish”.
Use the command schtasks. From the command line, enter a string like this:
schtasks /create /tn "Webapp Task" /tr "webapp-prog.exe" /sc hourly
This would schedule the job to execute every hour.
For more information about schtasks, see the Microsoft documentation
Photo Source: Flickr